The Health Equity Pilot Project (HEPP) funded by the European Parliament - European Commission aimed to focus on health inequalities by identifying inequalities in nutrition and physical activity and alcohol consumption and outcomes, as well as the evidence of effective interventions.
More information on HEPP can be found here.
The conference will outline:
1. Why it is important to address behaviour-related health inequalities
2. Actions to reduce behaviour-related health inequalities.
3. Strategies for getting evidence into policy and action
4. Links to future work on health inequalities
Click here for a full programme
The conference aims mainly at:
1. Policy makers and public administrators
2. Non-governmental and international organisations
3. Regional and municipal health departments and other professionals and organisations interested in public health
For more information, please contact Chris Brookes at Chris.Brookes@ukhealthforum.org.uk or
Ngan Phan on +44 (0) 2920 783 024 / Ngan.Phan@forum-europe.com