Deliverables from the project will be uploaded in this section. They will include:
- Report and manual on evidence based alcohol interventions in/or for youth organisations and how to implement these interventions
- Report of and toolkit for the 'Training for project leaders' and implementation of 'pilot- testing projects'
- Report on 'Alcohol Laws' within collaborating countries, their effectiveness and list of improvements
- Report of and toolkit for the 'Training course on how to conduct field studies' and the implementation of field- studies
- Report of the 'Stakeholder's meeting' in collaborating countries
- Report and manual of the 'European Youth Conference on best practices in alcohol interventions in youth organisations
- External evaluation report and project activities process report
Prevention interventions in the field of alcohol policy and engagement of youth organisations in prevention
Sixty four organizations have participated in the survey, from 28 mainly European countries.
The main objective of the study is to map alcohol-related prevention interventions in youth organisations.