Sociedade Anti-Alcoólica Portuguesa (SAAP)
Aims: Rehabilitation Research, Education and Information, Advocacy Activities:
- Attendance of patients, family members, students, press, enterprise representatives and others, by the Social Assistant (daily).
- Group meetings for recovered patients, family members and others (weekly).
- Internment of patients in specialised hospitals. Information sessions on alcohol problems in society (factories, schools).
- Preparation of performance of SAAP/Eurocare programme "Prevention and Management of Alcohol Problems in Workplace" sponsored by EC and IDICT.
- Preparation and performance of Eurocare/COFACE programme "Alcohol Problems in the Family" (to Portugal) sponsored by CCE.